Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Awesome August!


August was a blessed month for me in terms of reading and reviewing books.

I was able to read 28 books!!! Woohoo! Sooo happy! 

I promised myself that I would catch up on my reading and I would see to it that I would read more of the books that 's already on my reader and that I would not take ARCs just for this month (bec I want to focus on the books that I have) but I can't seem to stop myself when it comes to reviewing ARC especially if the book sound interesting!

Well, there are some books that I wish I didn't pick up but there are real good read.

Top three books that I would recommend are:

1. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

2. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid

3. Stripped by Jasinda Wilder and Kiss An Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Here's the complete list of my book reviews and my ARC reviews.

First week


Second week


Third week



FOURTH WEEK



FIFTH WEEK





No comments:

Post a Comment