Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Neanderthal Seeks Human

4 STARS



It's a lovely, quirky, funny story. It felt like Quinn and Janie were meant to be. Their story progressed naturally, it wasn't forced. I liked how Ms. Reid wrote their story.

JANIE



She's extremely quirky! She has all these trivia for everything, as in everything! I loved that about her. She's used to labeling everything around her, from her feelings, her things and even her relationships. She's a bit close close minded on some things but eventually she overcame it and learned to compromise with Quinn.


QUINN


Oh... Mr. McHotpants! You are h-o-t-t hot! I loved that he indulged Janie with all her  crazy ramblings, her labels and her theories.


This is one of the books I've read that doesn't have explicit sexy time. Hahaha. But I enjoyed reading it. And I liked Quinn's geeky text messages to Janie.




There are some things that made me iffy with this book, like the non-ending use of dually or hawk-ish terms. I don't know why but it irks me out. Also, Janie's confidence issues, I just want her to move on with her issues. Their conflict was so short it kinda made me feel a little wanting more, this also goes with the action scene.

But over all I liked the book.

Would I recommend this book? Ohhhh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment