Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Black Heart (Cursed Hearts, #1)

Five Stars





OMG! I loved this book! This is my first paranormal/romance book and i friggin' loved it! I have no regrets picking up this book.



Okay... To the story. It was funny. I loved Tristan's human family's interaction. They were close and with that closeness comes all the unadulterated bashing of each other. His ghostly family is funny too. They just made me laugh til the end!



MARTY
She's sweet in her own violent way and when I was reading this book I kept on craving apple pie! Argh! I cant help but love how she fought for what she want and what she deserve.




TRISTAN
Oh Tristan... You're broody yet hilarious. I cant help but love you. However, I wasnt into how he's pushed Marty away. Tsk tsk tsk.




I cant wait for Shayne's story to come out!



Would I recommend this book? Oh hells YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment