Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clairvoyeur


5 Awesome Stars! 


When a maiden sees into her future... 



Got an advance copy from the author for an honest review.

At first, I did't think that I would like this book so much. I didn't get the cover and to be honest I still dont like it but at least after I read it I got it.

But boy, was I wrong! Truly, you cant judge a book by its cover!

h: I loved that Claire speaks her mind. She's did not shy away from overbearing men. She's witty, smart and lovely. I loved her character!


H: I liked it that Jonathan was not scared of his feelings. He did not beat around the bush about it unlike some of the books that I've read lately. He is H-O-T-T hot!


The story and their relationship progressed naturally. It was not forced but it was fast paced, it's not dragging.

I loved Claire and Mr. Davies' story!

No comments:

Post a Comment